Easter Saturday 2021

Today is Easter Saturday 2021, and this is my new adventure. Writing my family history for the generations that will come after us. I am still searching and researching my family history, it will be a lifelong passion and project. 

Surnames of interest include: Wicks, Leafe, Farlow, Skuthorpe, Tiedemann, Geets, Hole, Kinchin and Waite, Ireson, Hawkins, Wallace/Clark, Barber, Horkings, Colston plus anything of my Indigenous Gamilaroi heritage that I can find though I don't have a name for it :( 

My first post will be about my most researched lines, the Wallace/Clark/Barber/Faust families.

My aim is to write various "This is your life" posts about individual ancestors.

While researching my first post about the life of John Wallace I came across this newspaper clipping. Coincidentally, it is advertising for a show on Easter Saturday exactly 100 years ago!




Comments

  1. Welcome to the Blogisphere - you've had a busy month telling your stories. Best wishes as you move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving your blog space web page Julie! Very well written and so engaging and intriguing and I want to know more .. I love the way you have laid out your page!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment